Behavior Health visits may help with a variety of life issues such as coping with a medical condition, making healthy changes, family or relationship difficulties, anxiety and depression, drug or alcohol addiction, parenting concerns, and many others.
Sessions are collaborative, using a team approach to ensure you receive the best care.
Our Behavioral Health Providers assist with:
- Substance abuse
- Difficult life problems
- Dealing with stress
- Low self-esteem
- Lifestyle changes
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Victims of domestic violence
- Mindfulness techniques
- Communication skills
- Mandated treatment
Two program options are available:
INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (IOP)
- 9 week program
- Group meets Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
INDIVIDUAL SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELING
- River Valley Family Care: Offered each Tuesday
- Ripley Family Care: Offered each Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Wirt County Family Care: Offered each Tuesday