If you are a Coplin Health Systems patient, you can take advantage of our on-site, low cost pharmacy services.
- All major insurances, Medicare Part D and Medicaid accepted.
- Sliding scale programs available for uninsured patients.
- Close working network between Coplin providers and pharmacists.
As a valued patient with a primary care provider at a Coplin Health Systems site, you have access to our pharmacies and the 340B drug program. Our healthcare providers will help you gain access to discounted prescriptions, helping you stretch your resources and providing you the most comprehensive services.
You may be eligible for the 340B Drug Discount Program, if:
- You pay hundreds of dollars on prescriptions.
- Have no prescription coverage.
- Do not have insurance.
- You have a high deductible.
- You are on a sliding fee.
Talk to a Coplin Health Systems pharmacist about your options.